Kids’ Language Center is a speech and language pathology practice committed to improving the lives of children with communication disorders.
- We strongly believe in individualizing evaluations and treatment plans to meet the specific needs of each child.
- Our practice is family centered, recognizing that the family is instrumental in the development of a child’s communication skills and overall development.
- We consider time spent educating a child’s family equally important to the time spent in individual treatment sessions.
- We offer practical suggestions for parents to use at home in order to generalize skills.
- We will consider all possible interventions that may work for your child and implement those interventions using a holistic approach.
- We believe in using gross motor activities throughout therapy to address sensory needs and to ensure the integration and generalization of skills. Our activity area allows for integrative therapy and fun!